Angel Momo and her Mission

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Angel Momo." a man with a calm voice called.

"You called me brother?" angel momo politely said then smile.

They all wear white and the spirit of joy is everywhere. Peaceful it is. They all called each other bother and sister because in heaven they're all equal. Momo bowed her head.

"We have decided.." he started. "You will do the mission.. You have to go on earth and chase the demon. Her name got listed. God given her a heart.. The blessing is all yours... You have to do it.."

"Really, brother? That demon is something! Wow! God is so Good!" momo's wings begin to appear. Her halo disappeared for awhile.

Angel man smiled, "Yes. Remember... You need to shot the white light through her heart."

Angel momo smiled and nodded, "But, it was just me? Can I take Angel Jisoo with me?"

He sigh, "She had a mission at hell.. The witch called me, and I'm not surprise for her reason.. The demon's superior at hell just died. The witch said she had a heart, so angel jisoo assigned for the mission. Looks like The superior and her apprentice got listed to the book of life.. You have to do it immediately before lucifer come over."

She nodded and make herself fly. She waved at the other angels and flew out of the heaven's gate.

"God bless them with your presence.. Let me be do it without hurting someone." she mumbled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter