Flashback before the 'Lost' chapter

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nayeon wake up as the sun started to shine. She smiled as she saw her love. Jungyeon's arm around her waist. She touched jungyeon's nose using her pointing finger and kiss her on lips. Poor jungyeon -_-. She slowly let go of jungyeon's arm around her and stand up. She stretch her arms upward and sighed. She will find some food. When she about to snap her fingers someone spoke.

"Going somewhere?" Angel Momo asked.

Nayeon looked at her wide eyes. "A-Angel..." she uttered.

The angel smile and make eveything freeze except her and nayeon. She jumped down the tree and walked towards nayeon. Nayeon took a steps backward.

"I had given you time with the human, demon. Now, It's time.." she said making a white light at her right hand.

Nayeon glanced at jungyeon and slowly kneel down. She wanted more time. It wasn't enough to say goodbye to jungyeon. She wanted her safe.

"Can you give us more time? I-I'll just make her go home, safe. I just wanted to say goodbye to her for the last time... Please?" she begged.

Angel momo can feel a good heart inside nayeon. She sighed and nodded. She unfreeze everything and flew away leaving nayeon with a sad smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter