The Demon's Mission

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is it superior?" the lady demon asked as she bowed her head for a sign of respect.

 

"Come here!" the devil superior commanded. She immediately went at the side of her superior that is watching a girl at their Hell T.V...

 

"Do you see that girl?" her superior asked as she pointed to the girl who was where they watching.

 

She then looked at her superior with a confused looked at her face, "Ofcourse! I had my two beautiful eyes. Duh! Are you stupid superior?" Irritatingly she said. Her devil superior laughed evilly, "That's my Demon!! Wahahaha!! Wahakhak--ehem." her superior stop on laughing 'cause of sudden coughed of her. Demon then chuckled silently as she hide with her right hand.

 

"Yah! I saw that! Ehem.. As I was saying, You where clearly seeing that girl over there. So, as a demon.. You had to face your mission to become a fully Devil as you wanted to be." her superior informed her. Her eyes windened as the things around them started flowing in the air, including where her superior sitting on.

 

"Yah! Demon, I always reminding you to control your powers!" her superior said annoyingly. She then realized what she had done and quickly put down the things flowing earlier.

 

She jump and jump because excitement, "Kyaah! Yey! Superior, tell me right now! please!" she begged after she jumped.

 

Her superior sighed, "I knew you'll react like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter