[Part 1]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday. 8 o'clock in the morning.

 

Jungyeon in a hurry. She's late. Her class started at 7:30 am and she's obviously super duper mega late. Know why? Because, of the fact that she is comfortable on nayeon's sleeping beside her. Nayeon's warm body kept herself sleep peacefully. She honestly don't used to sleep with someone and actually can't sleep if she had another person beside her but now, it was really really weird.

 

"Jungyeon-ssi! Youre late! Ireuna!" dara knocked at her room's door, trying to get in.

 

Jungyeon panicked more. As nayeon was still sleeping at her bed, her unnie didn't know their is someone unknown in her room. She immediately carried her backpack and run through the door. She quickly open it, get out and closed it. Dara was shocked by her.

 

"Morning, unnie!" she greeted.

 

Dara looked at her suspicously and crossed her arm at her chest. "What took you so long? Youre an early bird, jungie., but looked.. Youre more than 30 minutes late.. Whats going on?" dara raise her left eyebrow.

 

Jungyeon gently pushed her unnie dara with her. "Ahm, unnie., I-im just., Ahm y-you know, got tired yesterday.. about practicing and got slept sooo much.." she said while they paused at the middle of their way down the stairs.

 

"Jinjja? but you look like your hiding something,." dara said.

 

Jungyeon fakely laughed. Her unnie know her very we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter