Final [Part 1]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*Year's Later*

It's sunday.

Every people inside the church is smiling and thanking God. Everybody is happy because It's Christmas. When Christ was born.

"Unnie!" "Hyung!" dahyun and chaeyoung called walking towards jungyeon.

Jungyeon smiled at them, standing from her chair. The mass is done.

"Hyung, we have to stay more." chaeng excitedly said.

"Yeah! I want to see her! Them!" dahyun agreed.

Jungyeon shook her head and smirked, "Okay.Okay. You two, stay here and I'm going." she said that makes the two younger pout.

"Yah! Hyung, it will just cause a minute! C'mon! Our churchmates said, the two sister's are beautiful!" chaeng shook jungyeon's left arm.

"Hey, but I've heard.. The older is kindof a bratt and the younger seem straight forward... Is it nice?" sana said as she got herself beside dahyun.

"See! I told you both. Those daughters of our richest sponsor is not that nice. Maybe their parents but not them." jungyeon sarcastic voice make chaeng and dubu roll eyes.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" a tall girl greeted them. "Im Tzuyu imnida... ahm I'm one of the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Im... Pleasure to meet you all." she bowed her head and smile to them.

They'd all keep there silence as there eyes keep on staring at the girl infront of them.

Tzuyu felt awkward from not greeted back, "Ahmm.. You see.. My Unnie isn't here... She had a very important cl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter