Beating Heart

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Superior devil stepping her feet down the big pool with a boiling water. She feel pained as she slowly letting the boiling water came into her body.

"Youre really not that afraid of the curing thingy of this hell, aren't you?" the witch hands both let out a green light that makes the boiling water hurt more superior devil's whole body.

"Ahh!!" superior devil bring out a full of weakness shout. She held her chest, its beating. Fastly beating.

"I had informed you already that the only way to cure you... is to kill---" the witch got stopped to continue when superior devil talked.

"I can't do that. I had already told you also that my mission.. is the Queen Devil, right? I can't kill her." she closed her fist and sighed.

"I know. But, think about it. That beating heart of you can cause you to death and make your way to the river of fire and never you'll be alive anymore." the witch sincerely said.

"Then, let me. From the beginning, I'd expecting this. Just my demon get her dream to become a fully devil." she controlled her voice as the pained was like stabbing her chest and make her heart beat more fastly.

"Jihyo, what if she got herself that beating inside you?" witch stopped her powers as jihyo's body let out.

"If that's happen. I'll be dead and I want you to promise me.. *sighed* that you'll call the guardians to guide and help her. I don't want her to feel what I'm feeling right now. I want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter