Why do People eat?

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon and nayeon went home earlier than usual. Jungyeon keep herself busy with her laptop, while nayeon laying herself beside jungyeon in her bed.

"Why do people like to eat?" nayeon suddenly ask.

Jungyeon look at her, "Because.. they're hungry?" she answer unsuringly.

Nayeon stared at her, "My Superior said, people is eating because they need it to live." she seriously said.

Jungyeon close her laptop and lay beside nayeon. She took a deep sigh, "An individual doesn't just need to eat literally. They can survive without eating for how many days." she calmly said while closing her eyes.

"Really? How?" the curious nayeon look at her and place her head above her left hand.

Jungyeon still closed eyes, smile. She opened her eyes and smile again, "People can survive for just reading, hearing and doing God words and will."

Nayeon sit up and snapped her fingers. Their's a hole again but it was different. It has a fire over it. Jungyeon immediately sit and place her laptop aside.

"W-what are you doing?" jung nervously ask.

"I'm going back to hell." nayeon answered.

Jungyeon feel sad and she find it weird. "W-why?" she asked again.

Nayeon took a glance on her and pout, "I have to tell superior that I have heard a white words." she lower her head.

Jungyeon didn't get it. Then, she realize what is the white words nayeon was saying. She patted nayeon's hea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter