JCDS

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WOW! That was a hot production, isn't it? Well, if they burned the stage. This group will surely make you sing along with them and make this event rock!!" the MC seems excited for this group because he had a crush on the bass guitarist.

 

"PLEASE WELCOME, THE CAMPUS MUSIC CLUB A.K.A 'JCDS'!!" the crowd went more wild than earlier.

 

The stages deem lights and set some smokes. The crowd shouting the band's name and keep on yelling there bias name. Just the the spotlight turns on and there standing the cute band members wearing their costumes.

 

"Annyeong!" the bass guitarist greeted, "Vampire Sana of JCDS!" she let out a heart in her fingers.

 

"Good Evening, guys!!" the drummer greeted, "Mermaid Chaeng of JCDS!"

 

"Annyeong Haseyoww!!!" the pianist greeted with a rapper accent. The crowd laughed a bit and her co-bandmates just shook there heads. "The Rabbit Dubu of JCDS in the house!!" the crowd went wild when dahyun let out a sample at her piano.

 

"And last but the crowds favorite, Yoo! ANNYEONG!!" the lead guitarist and vocalist jokingly greeted the crowd and that's make them shout and jumped for her. Her co-bandmates, Laughed at her. "The Living doll, Jungyeon of JCDS at your service!" just then chaeyoung started to hit her drums.

 

"This song is for you, 'coz they've got Nothing on you babe.." jungyeon intro and play along. The crowd went wild more and more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter