The Blessing

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon staring at nayeon whom now sleeping peacefully on the bed. She sighed, as she remember how this demon so naughty and clever infront of her and it's so called 'superior devil'.

"How's demon with you?"

Shocked jungyeon almost jump on the sofa, 'cause of suddenly spoke of superior devil now sitting on her couch. She looked at her while smiling. Jungyeon uneasy smiled back and take her gazed again at nayeon.

"She's so far doing fine w-with me. B-but..." jungyeon paused when she remember the silent aura covering nayeon last few days, "But, she's kindof bothered into something. That's why she decided to come here."

Superior Devil sighed, "I should tell you something then."

Jungyeon just looked at her confuse. But she shrugged it away and continue, "I also got my first ever mission out of hell... And my mission was... to make a young girl come to me and make her satan's servant... I succeed... But I got ill, well if they call this illness.. for me it's a blessing... It's growing everyday when I'm with my mission... But when I completely decided to not continue my mission, satan came and take my mission here... make her memories with me gone... forever..." superior devil felt a tear falling down to her face.

Jungyeon kept her silent as the superior continue.

"My name is Jihyo... and my mission's name is Tzuyu... but now, we called Queen Devil..." superior jihyo felt her heart in pain again. But now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter