Chocolate

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Unnie, don't forget our practice tomorrow! See you!"

Jungyeon waved at chaeng while nodded. They both seperate ways. It's Thurdays, jungyeon love weekends.. Though she loved to study. The bell rung 15 minutes ago, when she and chaeng walked out of the campus. She smiled, thinking of nayeon asking her to buy her some sweets. And as for her, she couldn't say no.

"Unnie! I'm home!" she said loud enough to hear of dara.

"Ne! Welcome back!" Dara respond from the kitchen.

She went upstairs. Opening her room's door, she saw nayeon peacefuly sleeping on her bed with its feet still in the ground, hugging her red pillow. Jungyeon shook her head as she slowly position nayeon comfortably and cover her comforter. She put her back on her study table, opened it and bring out a box of chocolate. She put it beside the lamp near from her bed and walked infront of her closet. She's tired but she smile when nayeon's smiling face fill her mind, it faded. She opened it, and search for her pajama. But suddenly she startled, she looked down on her waist seeing hands hugging her tight.

"Komawo, jungie~" nayeon whispered.

Jungyeon can't help but smile. Nayeon make her crazy. Turning around, she hugged nayeon. "I promise you that remember?.." nayeon nods "., but you'll gonna eat that after dinner, got it?" she said letting go of nayeon.

Nayeon smirk, "Aniya. Demon don't obey--"

"Saying something?" jungyeon cut her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter