Lucifer's Offer [Part 2]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Are you sure?" lucifer evily grinned. Using his hand he created a transparent contract in the air and a black feather pen beside it. He walked closer to them. "That's a great decision, human."

"No!" nayeon face jungyeon and held her face. "Jungyeon-ah, listen--look at me.. Don't ever sign that.. Please! His fooling you! Don't ever trust him.... Have faith.. on God.." nayeon said making jungyeon awaken from what is really happening.

Lucifer was taken aback. How did a demon said that? "SHUT THE UP YOU DAMN DEMON! I SHOULD'VE BEEN KILLED YOU!" he's angry at nayeon now, he created a black rope and tie nayeon up in the air.

"Ugh!" nayeon screamed in pain as the rope continue to choke her.

"Serves you right!" lucifer looked at jungyeon, "So, sign the contract and accept my offer human." he commanded.

Jungyeon took a step backward. She looked up, nayeon is shooking her head as a sign of not doing it. But what if nayeon died? She can accept lucifer's offer rather than-- just then, nayeon's voice interrupted her mind kept repeating what she'd said awhile ago. 'Have Faith on God..'

From where jungyeon standing, a bright light from the sky landed on lucifer.

"You idiot! Hahaha! Okay, maybe now I'm the loser here but Hey! I know I'm not the only one! hahaha!" lucifer's body started to disappear from the light and become dust.

The rope was gone from nayeon's body. She fell down to the ground. "Ou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter