[Part 2] Demon's Comeback

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Superior! Superior!" the demon called.

 

"What again!? You hardheaded! You keep on pestering me!" her superior devil frustratingly said.

 

Nayeon smiling at her while holding something. Superior devil saw nayeon burned it. "What the hell did you do!?" she shouted at nayeon, shock were written on her face.

 

"Superior, I'm bored! Why would you forbidden me to go back in my mission?" nayeon whined while making the dust on her hand disappear.

 

Her superior devil sighed, "Youre lucky Queen devil didn't notice what had you done to that human.. Now, tell me. Why did I forbid you?" she stated not looking at nayeon.

 

Nayeon lower her head. She know, it was forbidden to use there powers to heal humans or other things on earth, but she couldn't do anything. Jungyeon cried infront of her, begging. And it hurts her. She found it creepy that she feel something now but she just shake it off.

 

"I'm just concerned for you. You looked so weak when you came here. And I'm afraid it will happen again..." her superior paused, ".. but when you promise me you wouldn't do it again... I'll let you go back there."

 

Nayeon looked up to her superior, "I promise!" she fastly replied.

 

Her superior devil nodded. But deep inside she was in pained. She never think her best apprentice will be like her. As a demon or a devil, they shouldn't feel anything but unfortunately, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter