Just like her heart

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was a 4:18 in the morning, when jungyeon suddenly woke up. Inches apart, nayeon still sleeping. She smile, she move more closer to position nayeon's head into her arm's, hugging her. Nayeon moved to hug more her red pillow. Jungyeon rolled her eyes, she slowly get off the pillow to the sleeping demon throw in the side of the bed, so that nayeon could hug her. Smiling, jungyeon close her eyes ready to sleep again got shocked when nayeon spoke.

"Where's my red pillow?" nayeon said.

Jungyeon looked at her and pout, "You don't like my hugs?"

Nayeon raise a brow. What's wrong with this human? she thought. She was just asking where's the pillow and now jungyeon is pouting like a duck. keke~ what a mind have you Demon?

"What are you saying?... come here move closer." nayeon ordered but jungyeon turn around making nayeon face her back. "Tsk. Come on babe~" she hugged jungyeon from behind, "Don't sulked.."

Jungyeon controling herself not to smile. She wanted nayeon be like this more. Keeping her silence, she felt a cold thing touches her neck. Then she heard a silent sob. She quickly face nayeon and saw her crying. She panicked.

"Nayeonnie, waeyo? What's the matter?" jungyeon asked wiping nayeon uncontrolable falling tears.

"You hate me!!" nayeon uttered sobbing more.

"What!? That's not true!" jungyeon quickly replied.

Demon looked at her sniffing, "Jinjja?" she asked like a kid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter