FINAL [Part 2]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tzuyu turned around and saw her unnie's bestfriend. She shook her head.

She raise a brow as jihyo reach infront of her, "Let me guess. Unnie got in a brawl. Client cancelled the event and Unnie is here hitting one of the guards."

"How did you know?" jihyo asked forehead creased.

"I just know~" tzuyu then winked at her.

"W-wait... P-Park J-jihyo?" jungyeon confusedly said. Her heart beats abnormally. Her memory with her love comeback.

"You know her, unnie?" dahyun.

"Yah! Let me go! I'm gonna fire you!" someone shouted.

They'd all looked at the person who just poutingly walking towards them. Jungyeon's world stop as there eyes meet. It was like a dream. She was here. Living. Smiling at her.

"Nayeon." she mumbled.

"Yah! Nabongs! Stop on saying you'll fired them!" jihyo stated rolling eyes.

"You seem familliar.." chaeng said.

Oh yeah. All of them forgot nayeon except jungyeon.

"Maybe because she's a model! OMO!" dahyun screamed happily.

"Uh! hehehe, Well ahm... Hi, Im Nayeon is my name..." nayeon said looking at jungyeon, smiling.

"Can you accompany us to meet Father?" tzuyu interrupted and the other girls agreed without hesitation.

Tzuyu, Jihyo, Dahyun, Sana and Chaeyoung started to walked while jungyeon still stared at nayeon whom tapping something at her phone.

"Demon..." she whispered.

Nayeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter