END?

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Demon, the time is over." a voice coming said.

Nayeon let go of jungyeon and wipe away her tears. She looked at the angels and nodded. But jungyeon held nayeon's hand.

"Let's go, nayeon-ah! We better run!" jungyeon said dragging nayeon but the angels started to sorround them.

"We've given you more time, demon. Angel jisoo make the human---" angel momo cutted by nayeon.

"No... Please let her memory with me, stay..."

Angel momo sighed in defeat and stared at jungyeon. "Human. God maybe not destined you both... now. But He has a plan that surely make you both happy. Have faith in Him."

Jungyeon shook her head and quickly hugged nayeon. "If God is really hearing my prayer's then He wouldn't let nayeon away from me! Youre a liar!" tears continously falling, "Come on, babe. We better run.."

Nayeon closed her eyes preventing to not look on her eyes. It's breaking her whenever jungyeon is crying. She wanted to stay. She wanted to stay, forever. But she can't. She opened her eyes and saw a pair of eyes nervously looking at her.

"Yoo J-Jungyeon... I love y-you.. always..." nayeon kissed jungyeon's forehead and gave a pure warm smile.

Jungyeon bit her lips and hold nayeon's face for the last time. "I love you, My Demon.. I love you Im Nayeon.." she whispered with a cracked voice, it's too painful to the fact she can't stop crying.

"Hold the human." The other angels held jungyeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter