Missing Her

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was the 4th day, when the demon disappear. No sign of her. Jungyeon should be happy by now because her unnie got healed by the demon plus the demon will no longer with her side. But the fact that she can't sleep this passed few nights because she missed the demon's presence beside her when she sleep was like she loss something who complete her. She missed the way the demon whined to her, the way demon's look at her innocently, the way she asked so many random thoughts of her and specially she missed hugging her.

Jungyeon deeply sigh. She's now walking back home. Their practice just ended 15 minutes ago. Two days left, before the campus event will get started, so they keep on practicing. The theme of the event was a costume party and it was a event for a cost. The band whom jungyeon belong will perform there and the tickets that they will sale will be given to those scholar's of the selected orpanage.

Jungyeon sighed again and look up the sky. "I wonder where that demon is... probably.. at hell... ofcourse! she's a demon!" her voice sounded like a sad child missing her bestfriend. "But, I hope.. she's okay... She just save my unnie's life.. and I owe her big time for that... " she smiled after she said that.

Dara doesn't remember anything but she remembered nayeon. She was so curious why nayeon wasn't there that time, but jungyeon quickly reasoned that nayeon got emergency and went without bidding a goodbye to dara. Dara believes jungyeon an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter