[Part 2]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon got on school and now walking through the hallway. Student's whom participating at the school's upcoming event are excuse for their classes. But she is late at their practice. Her friends, surely gonna scold her.

When she almost at the locker area, she stopped because of sudden red whole appeared blocking her way.

The red hole got more widen and a girl went out of it. Jungyeon recognized who it was.

"Im nayeon!" she said. Nayeon glared at her and the hole disappeared behind her.

"Why did you leave me there?" she asked.

"I'm sorry! My unnie was there earlier and she didn't know youre there. so, I left you there and stopped her to get it my room." she explained.

Nayeon got annoyed, "What? What did you say!? Your Sorry?.. Oh crap! You should not saying sorry to me! It wasn't bad word after all.. You should said like this, 'You deserve it, ' like that!" nayeon said.

Jungyeon looked at her, amazed.

'why on earth a demon is cute?' jungyeon asked at her mind.

Nayeon went infrot of her and flip jungyeons forehead.

"Aww!" jungyeon whined as she touched her forehead.

"Youre spacing out, idiot. I said, be bad! Youre such a hard-headed girl." nayeon stated.

Jungyeon giggled and said, "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Whatever you said. You coming with me?" she asked, not minding nayeon's stated.

Nayeon's mood immediately change and happily nodded a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter