Telling them

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING US!!" the three standing infront of them said in unison.

Nayeon rolled her eyes and make the three lady float. "WAAAH!!" they shouted in unison, again.

"Yah! Demon, make them down!" jungyeon worriedly looking at the three lady who were now freaking there hell out.

"But, they're annoying!" nayeon whined.

"Do you want me to not feed you and let you sleep again with my red soft pillow?" jungyeon narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"b-but.." she sigh, "Fine!" she let the three lady fall their on the floor.

"Now, We're satisfied that she is a demon, shes rude." dahyun stand up and felt her little hurt.

"But why she don't like a demon? I know demon's or devil's are ugly but yet she's cute." sana confusedly stared at nayeon.

"Yeah! she was like an angel, though." chaeyoung agreed.

"It is because Queen Devil leading us. She don't want an ugly demon or devil under her." nayeon boredly.

Jungyeon together with the three, laughed. Nayeon felt angry. "You wanted all to float again? Including you?" she pointed to the three and then to jungyeon.

They quickly shooked their heads.

"Unnie, looks can really deceiving right?" dahyun whispered to jungyeon that just nod her head.

"And Now, Let's all again welcome, JCDS for their 2nd session!! I know you all craving to listen again to their music!!!" they've heard the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter