Bed Scene?

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The event ended at 11 pm. Jungyeon together with her band arranged their instruments and placed it inside the music room. The students begun to disappear.

"Guys! I'm going first! Someone is waiting~" sana winked at them and run to the hallway.

"Tsk. Tsk. Sana unnie didn't change." dahyun said shaking her head. Chaeyoung and Jungyeon just nodded for agreement.

Nayeon yawned, "I'm sleepy."

Jungyeon smiled and placed some hair behind nayeon cheek. "You sleepy demon~" she pinched nayeon's cheek.

"Stop that!" nayeon whined.

Jungyeon sulked, "Arasseo! Don't sleep too near to me."

"Fine with me. If ever you hugged me, I'll make you fly out of the window." nayeon respond.

"What happened to them?" Dahyun whispered to chaeyoung.

"Mollayo." chaeng whispered back.

**********************************

Jungyeon silently lay herself beside nayeon. She can't stand it. Nayeon really is not talking to her since they've got home. Nayeon got change her clothes quickly using her powers and now hugging jungyeon's red pillow.

"Im Nayeon~" she called. But nayeon didn't answer. She went nearer, she put her left arm at nayeon's waist pulling her closer.

Nayeon startled, "What are you doing?"

Jungyeon placed her head on nayeon's neck, "Don't get mad at me.. I missed hugging you like this.." jungyeon whispered.

Nayeon didn't moved. She frozed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter