[Part 2]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nayeon straightly walked toward the girl at the bench. The girl seem notice her presence, now standing behind her. The girl took a glanced at her.

"A-an A-angel!" nayeon yell at shocked pointing to her. "Jungie!! I saw an angel!" nayeon added.

The girl laughed, she stood up and pinched nayeon nose, "Ani.. Am not an angel~ I'm--"

"Mina!" jungyeon called running. Heavily panting, she put hand on nayeon's shoulder and quickly pulled closer. "I'm sorry, minaring. Did nayeon disturb you?" she added. She didn't know, but she feel something was boiling inside her when she saw mina pinched nayeon's nose.

"Jungie, She's not angel?" nayeon asked staring at mina.

Jungyeon rolled her eyes. Mina giggled, "I'm mina. Nayeonnie?"

Nayeon nodded ready to shake hands with mina but apparently jungyeon took her hand, "Ah, That's dubu and chaeng with the others!" she said inverting their attention to dahyun and chaeng waving hand at them.

"Annyeong! Oh, hi nayeonnie! Hi, hyung!" chaeng greeted with a smirked for jungyeon.

"Sorry were a bit late unnie. So, you meet nayeonnie already?" dahyun said.

"Ahm, yeah.." mina took a glance on nayeon and jungyeon. She creased her forehead, "Mwoyo, jungyeon unnie? What's the matter?"

Jungyeon's mood suddenly changed. Nayeon didn't seem recognize her existence because her eyes glued on mina. And that makes her whole being, irritated.

"Im Nay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter