I'm coming with you

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nayeon was like an empty box. Jungyeon can't connect of what she thinking. She know's there is a problem but she doesn't know what.

Jungyeon leave nayeon for a while, helping dara to cooked for dinner. Dara just arrived last sunday from it's vacation with friends.

"Where's nayeon-ssi?" asked dara while preparing to wash some vegetable.

Jungyeon help her, "Upstairs."

"You sounds like a kid loss a playmate, jungie. What's the problem?"

Jungyeon sighed. She knew something wrong on her. Days past and it keeps creepier. She had this feeling that giving her something special toward nayeon. And it is weird for her. Specially now, nayeon keeps her silence and thinking too deep.

"Nothing, unnie. Maybe just worried 'bout nayeon-ah lately." jungyeon almost whisper said but enough to be heard.

"Waeyo? Is she's sick?" dara started to worry too.

"Mollayo, unnie. She was just 'Not' so normal this days."

Dara looked at her and patted her shoulder, "Maybe she has a problem that she really want to know the answer... and maybe she needed a person who can understand her." she then smiled at her, "Go on, talk to her and surely she'll tell you what's bothering her." she added and focus on what she was cooking.

Jungyeon nodded and finished what she was chopping. She washed her hands and quickly went upstairs. When she finally opened the door, she saw nayeon infront of a familliar hole with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter