[Part 4] Demon's Comeback

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome Student's! You look all awesome! Now, we are celebrating our campus anniversary for 20 years! Imagine that guys!" the student's clapped there hands, "and ofcourse, we will be have fun tonight! So, as for now.. the dance club will now burn the stage for us.." the MC said.

 

"Nayeonnie, wait me here okay? We'll be dancing. So, just enjoy and watch me." jennie leave nayeon at the table.

 

"PLEASE WELCOME, OUR CAMPUS DANCE CLUB!" the MC greatfully said and the crowd went wild. Just then, jennie started to dance with her co-dancer.

 

Nayeon boredly sitting alone stand up not minding jennie said. She's bored and hungry.

 

"Ma'am, do you want some chocolate cupcake?" a waiter said and gave her two cupcakes.

 

Nayeon's eyes twinkled and fastly sit down again and eat the cupcakes.

 

**********

 

At the backstage.

 

"Ready guys? The dance club already dancing. We will be next." Sana said informing her members.

 

"I'm so excited!" chaeyoung said and smile.

 

Just then the MC announced the dance club had finished while the crowd keeps on clapping and shouting.

 

"It's our turn!" dahyun stated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter