Oh Jelly Jelly~

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon sitting silently listening on the others conversation. They've just finished their practice for sunday's mass and now waiting for their order. Mina invited them to take a lunch. She couldn't say no, because nayeon already said yes. Nayeon at her side facing chaeng. She's facing dahyun while mina got her sit beside chaeng. Jungyeon looks like a man holding his jealousy. Dubu and chaeng notice it. Mina kept on talking to nayeon and serving nayeon foods on it's plate.

"Mina unnie, thanks for the lunch, I've ate a lot." dahyun said making their way out of the restaurant.

"Anieyo. It was a pleasure have a lunch with you guys," she looking at nayeon ".. Nice meeting you nayeonnie." she smiled. "So.. Ahm I'm going first, see you on sunday!" mina said bowing her head. "Jalgayo!" she added.

"Bye, angel!" nayeon said making jungyeon roll her eyes.

Chaeyoung laughed together with dahyun, "Someone's jelly~" she teased.

"Oh jelly jelly~ Oh jelly jelly~ Oh my boy~" dahyun sing.

Being addicted to sweets nayeon looked at them, "Jelly? Where?" the two laughed for being slowpoked of nayeon.

"Let's go home demon." jungyeon just say. The two stop on laughing and got a bit shocked on her suddenly serious tone voice.

"ahm.. Okay! Bye, unnie! W-were gonna go too hehe.. come on dubu-ah." chaeyoung awkwardly said making their way to the car infront of them.

"W-wait! Where's the jelly!?" nayeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter