Unexpected Visitor [Part 2]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Don't worry, am not afraid. You know by yourself, YOU can't Beat ME." nayeon smirked.

"You really think so? Mmmh.." the other demon act as if she was doubting it. "Well, for now.. Yes.. But.." she paused and looked directly into nayeon's eyes, "maybe I can't bring you down.. If that's the case.. You, yourself is your enemy. Just a reminder, You and your mission CAN'T be together. So better distant yourself to her, if you wanted to make her life and your life save." after that she snapped her fingers and disappear. Leaving again nayeon with a meaningful words.

*****************

Nayeon keep it on thinking what the other demon really meant by her words. What may she said that? Our life? Save? Nayeon thought.

"Aw! What was that for?" she hissed while rubbing her forehead.

"What's bothering you? Since yesterday youre spacing out." jungyeon then stop on walking and turned herself infront of nayeon.

"That hurts! You're mean!" nayeon glared at her.

"Fine.Fine.Fine! Just tell me what's bothering you."

"Nothing. Stop on asking me. Let's keep on going, you'll unnie must be at home now from vacation." nayeon then walked leaving jungyeon confused.

Jungyeon stared at nayeon's back walking, 'What's the problem nayeon?' she thought and realized nayeon is now too far from her.

"Yah! Demon! Wait up!" she run towards nayeon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter