[Part 1] Demon's Comeback

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon wake up early. As usual she can't sleep just like that. But luckily, she sleep 6 hrs.

 

Combing her hair, ready to get out of her room when, Dara knocked. "Jungie.." she called.

 

Jungyeon open the door. "Ne, unnie? Waeyo?" she asked the and go back infront of the mirror. She wore her hat.

 

"You look good, jungyeon-ssi. Well, I'm hoping you will enjoy that event." dara said.

 

Jungyeon smile. She get her guitar and carried it with her left shoulder. "Unnie, surely I'll enjoy it. You know how much I love to perform. Specially, to help other people." she said calmly. She give a peck on her unnie's cheek, "I'll go now, unnie. We will do some more rehersal." dara nodded.

 

**********

 

"Cool costume, unnie." sana compliment jungyeon who was just went in.

 

"Yeah, you vampire sana." jungyeon replied.

 

"You really look cool, unnie. And you cut your hair, Wow. It's suit you." sana smiling at jungyeon.

 

Jungyeon smiled and just nod. Yeah, she got her hair cutted and she feel more comfortable by it. But not the way students stared at her while walking earlier.

 

Sana adjusted her wig, "Unnie, the girl who's with you last week?"

 

'What about her?' jungyeon thought. She looked at sana, confuse. "Im Nayeon? Why?" she asked.

 

"I saw her with your cousin jennie. Well, not like jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter