Healed

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon remembered all of it. The disaster, that lead her family all gone. Except, Her. She nervously stared on her hand, a red liquid which reminds her, that day. She heavily breath as she keeps on tapping dara's cheek with her free hand. She could feel her hands trembling. She couldn't bear it anymore and shouted, "Helppp!!"

She silently prayed and close her eyes. She felt a tears fell on her eyes. 'No! Please.. I'm begging you.. Not Again.. I'll never loss another person, right?' she pleadedly thought.

As soon as she open her eyes, nayeon came and said, "Close your eyes." jungyeon did it unconciously.

She heard nayeon's footsteps towards them. "Please, help her... She's all.. She's all I've got.." jungyeon begging nayeon.

Nayeon stare at dara. She can't feel dara's soul fetcher. Well, a good sign.

"She'll surely die, jungyeon. I should kill her, before she'd take away of her soul fetcher." nayeon stated.

Jungyeon frozed. She opened her eyes and intently look at nayeon's eyes, now turned to color orange. "W-what!? I'm trying to seek a help from you! Not kill her! Can't you see!? She's lossing her normal breathing, and yet you assured me.. s-she surely die!? I said she's only I've got!? I can't loss another person who took cared for me like she was my true unnie!!?!!" jungyeon anger eated her. She shouted it to nayeon, loudly while crying.

Nayeon felt something stunk in her chest. She remembered h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter