Lost Demon?

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Let's end this session, guys! It's already 4 pm in the afternoon. Let's go home! I know youre all tired." sana said to her groupmates.

Jungyeon and the others nodded and arranged every instrument they've use.

Jungyeon then look at where nayeon is and got shock when she couldn't see nayeon sitting there anymore.

"Any problem, unnie?" sana ask her.

She nod and pointed where nayeon was earlier, "The girl with me earlier. She's in there and now gone. Do you notice where she go?"

"Aniyo, unnie. Waeyo?" sana replied.

'where did that demon go? She might get lost.' jungyeon thought.

Jungyeon quiclky took her backpack and went out. Leaving sana curious.

Jungyeon went to every rooms and asked every student she see. Finally, she heard a laugh wenting out of the cafeteria.

"Nayeonie, You ate a lot! How many cups of hot chocolate did you drunk? five? and how 'bout eating those cupcakes and apple?" jennie laughingly teased nayeon. Nayeon burp that makes jennie laugh more.

"What are laughing at?" annoyed nayeon asked.

Jungyeon immediately run towards nayeon. "You, demon! Where did you go? I've been looking at you everywhere!? Now, you've been talking to stranger?" she worriedly said with a bit anger on it.

"I'm not a stranger." jennie said.

Jungyeon faced her and said, "Yes you are. Now if you'll excuse as we have to go." she irritatingly said and h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter