She lied

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chaeyoung confusedly looking on jungyeon who was hugging someone, cleared . Jungyeon seems notice her presence and quickly let go of nayeon, who has a weird expression.

"U-uhm, c-chaeng. U-uhm, ah... this is ...." jungyeon stattering make chaeyoung more curious.

"You Girlfriend?" chaeng continue what jungyeon's wanna say.

"Ne?" unconciously jungyeon answer, "Wait! w-what!? Aniya! She's not my girlfriend! She's my friend!" defensive jungyeon added when she realized what she had said before.

Chaeng smirked, "Arasseo... hyung." she teasingly said making her way infront of nayeon. "Annyeong! Chaeyoung imnida! Sungham-e eotteokke dwesaeyo?" she smilingly greeted nayeon.

Nayeon stared at her then on jungyeon, vice versa. "Im Nayeon." she answer.

"Oh, nayeon unnie. Why did you weirdly went out on a hole earlier? I saw you snapped your fingers then it disappeared." chaeyoung asked nayeon.

Jungyeon put her hand on her left shoulder, "I'll explain to you when the two will got here." she said to chaeyoung. Chaeng just nodded and make herself sit down on the couch.

"You!" jungyeon looked at nayeon, "Why didn't you show up for how many days after that incident? Are you okay? You looked pale and weak the last time I saw you. Are you been hurt when you cured unnie?" she worriedly asked nayeon while holding both nayeon's cheek.

Nayeon felt weird beating inside her chest. She felt her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter