Lost

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Did you saw jungyeon-ah? How about nayeon-ssi?" Dara asked dahyun and chaeyoung.

The two shook there heads as a answer. It was Thursday morning when dara notice the jungyeon and nayeon wasn't at home. She took a deep sighed as she dialled someone's number at her phone.

"Yoboseyo, unnie." the other line answer.

"Jennie-ah, Do you know where jungyeon and nayeon maybe go? or did you ever saw them yesterday?"

"Uhmm, If I'm not mistaken. I saw them running and went out of the campus yesterday." jennie said.

"Both of them are not home when I got there. Can you tell me what direction did they run?" dara started to panic.

"I can lead you the way, unnie. Wait me there..." jennie said. Dara just agreed and texted her where they were.

***********************

Jungyeon wake up without nayeon beside her. She quickly stand up and search nayeon.

"Im Nayeon! Nayeon-ah!" she shouted.

Just then she saw nayeon appeared with a banana in her hands.

"Oh! Youre awake--"

Jungyeon run towards her and hugged her making the banana on nayeon's hands fall to the ground.

"I thought-- I'd lose you..." jungyeon whispered letting go nayeon.

"Silly! I was just got some food to eat. No need to worry." nayeon said while smiling, "And oh! We'll be going home.. So, let's eat!" she added.

Jungyeon nodded but something wrong. She can see nayeon's smilin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter