Queen Devil's memories

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The precious memories slowly comes to her. The way she smiled at her. The way she laughed and stared when ever queen devil do something funny. The way she hugged her and kiss her forehead. The way she calls her when satan take her. She remembered everything. Every single detail about what she thought was just a dream. Tears started to fall as the thing inside her started to grow. Her heart.

"I'm s-sorry... I'm really sorry, jihyo unnie... I'm sorry..." she sob as she gently rubbing Her cheek.

Superior jihyo's cold body laying on a stone table infront of her. Queen Devil also known before as Tzuyu got all her memories back. But it's too late. Jihyo is gone.

"I promise.. I-I promise... W-we will meet again... J-jihyo unnie, I-I love you..." her tears continuously fell from her eyes.

"It's time." angel jisoo said lifting her right hand with a white light ball on it.

Tzuyu nodded, wipping her tears. She took a deep breathe. She reach jihyo's left hand and smile.

"Thank You, angel jisoo... Thank You witch rosé... Take care demon lisa..." she said looking at the three infront of them.

Angel jisoo lift her left hand and let out a white light ball too. She shoot it straightly onto jihyo and tzuyu's heart. A bright light from it make there body slowly disappear.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter