Bed Scene 2?

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was a bright sunday morning. Nayeon is quite awake while jungyeon is still sleeping. As much as nayeon wanted to distant between jungyeon, the girl won't let her. Nayeon looked at jungyeon, she remember what dahyun and chaeng said.

"Maybe, she'll let go of me when I pisses her just like the two said." she said to herself while grinning ear to ear. Well, she's thinking different.

She adjusted herself to the point the'll face each other. And asual jungyeon react on what she did and hugged her more tighter. Nayeon forehead's creased as she saw jungyeon smile. It's was like a cue to start her plan.

Tapping jungyeon's cheek, "Babe~ It's already morning wake up~" she softly whispered to the sleeping ostrich but to her surprise jungyeon opened her eyes.

"Calling me babe again? mmh?" jungyeon's husky voice make nayeon felt like she was having a world war III inside her body.

They stared to each other, jungyeon smirked.

"My demon looks like eaten her words? What now babe?" jungyeon teased.

Nayeon felt embarassed and turned her back to jungyeon.

"Mwo!? Waeyo!? Yah! Im Nayeon!" jungyeon approaching nayeon to face her again but nayeon keep her face hide on the red pillow.

"I don't want to! I felt weird inside me when you call t-that word. I was just teasing you! But why do I feel like I'm gonna have heart attack? which I don't a heart?" nayeon confess like a child. She is blushing right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter