2Yeon Moment

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nayeon staring at jungyeon silently laying her head on her lap. It was a beautiful night. Stars shining brightly with a moon perfectly out. She run her finger's through jungyeon's hair.

"Youre deeply inlove with me, Im Nayeon..." jungyeon suddenly spoke still closing her eyes.

Nayeon roll eyes, "Over confident Yoo Jungyeon." she said slightly pinch jungyeon's nose.

Jungyeon giggled. Nayeon just smiled and look up. Jungyeon open her eyes and sit up. She went nearer to nayeon and placed her right arm around nayeon.

"How are you talking to your God?" nayeon out of nowhere asked.

Jungyeon glance at her and looked up, "Through Prayers.."

Nayeon lay her head on jungyeon's shoulder. She sighed, "Do you think.... If I pray.. He will listen?" she softly said making jungyeon gazed at her.

"Ofcourse! Definitely! God alway's there to listen." jungyeon immediately respond.

"I wish, I'm a human too... I wish... I could stay beside you..forever... I wish God let me hug you, kiss you, and love you... I wish.. I-I'm not a d-demon.." nayeon started to cry as she said those words.

Jungyeon can't help but to hugged nayeon and kiss her forehead.

"Don't say that. Everything happens for a reason. And I'm thankful because you came to my life, I'd been your mission. Your one and only Demon of my life, Nayeon-ah... Don't ever forget that, mmh?" she gently kiss those tears from nayeon's eyes a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter