Accident??

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nayeon didn't know what to do. She's not doing anything for a minute, standing infront of the door. She frown, "Ugh! Whatever! I'm just gonna take a bath... like she said..." she finally walked towards the shower and paused. "Wait! Oh crap! Hehe, I didn't know how to use this creepy things around me." she muttered. "Oh, well. Its surely not that hard." she added confidently while starting. Doing weird. Oh yeah. WEIRD.

Meanwhile, jungyeon humming some gospel song preparing her clothes that she'll lend to nayeon stopped on track.

"AAAH!" someone shouted and she realize it was her unnie. She quickly run downstairs and immediately went to the kitchen.

"U-unnie!" jungyeon panicked as she run to dara who was laying on the floor, unconcious. She lift up dara's body to her lap and tapped dara's cheek. "U-unnie! Unnie! Wake Up!? What happened!?" as she was tapping dara's cheek, she felt something liquid at her hand that was holding dara's head.

"B-b-blood!" jungyeon panicked more. Dark memories came to her mind and it makes her more nervous and loss her calmness.

On the other hand, Nayeon heard it all. She dressed fastly as she could and disappear. She appeared in the living room and saw someone. She was not a person. A demon.

"What are you doing here?" she glared.

The other demon evilly grinned, "Having fun.."

Nayeon then closed her fist. "Demon's really great at lying.. Didn't we?" she said as a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter