Extra Chapter: [3]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Are you shouting at me!?"

Instead of responsing at Demon's angry aura, she stared at her face. Demon on the other hand cross her arms eyeing at her, raising a brow.

"Who are you!? Wanna die!?" demon said.

Thankfully, it was quite dark. It helps her not recognize by this angry demon infront of her. She cleared and speak differently, "Ehem.. Ahm.. Ehem.. I was about to a-ask.. If you saw ahm.. J-jennie.. Y-yeah.. Jennie." she's stammering making demon narrowed her eyes.

"What are you to her?" demon plainly asked reaching a piece of cupcake from the waiter passing by. Jungyeon smile of relief, Demon didn't recognized her.

"I'm her...... F-friend?" uneasily she answer.

"Really?" Demon sarcasticaly said munching the cupcake about to mess herself.

"Yes! I'm her friend!" jungyeon quickly response, "Ahm.. Do you mind telling me, where are you going to? before I approached you?" she asked with a smile on her lips staring at how Demon enjoyed her cupcake. 'still my demon~' she thought shooking her head.

"I was about to go... Ah! You damn stranger! I almost forgot, Jungyeon! Tsk. I better go!" Demon said cleaning herself.

"W-wait!" she hold Demon's wrist. "You should call her 'Babe' for a punishment!" demon looked at her innocently, "And!... Surely, She will maybe ahm.. beat someone! It's a bad word! Trust me."

"Babe? Really!? Oh! That's Awesome! I'll say it to her..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter