Lucifer's Offer [Part 1]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Where did dara unnie go? She's not here..." jungyeon said.

Nayeon looked at the house, "Yeah, I can't feel her presence here. Maybe she went work?"

"Maybe.. Kaja!" jungyeon opening the gate iterrupted by a strong wind.

Nayeon quickly pull jungyeon behind her. She knew he would come here too.

The strong wind slowly turned to a fingure of a man with a black wings. He smirked when he saw demon nayeon with a human.

"Lucifer.." nayeon said securing jungyeon behind her. "What do you want!?" she said in a firm voice.

"Both of you." he straightly answered.

"I will never give you my heart nor jungyeon's life!" nayeon shouted.

"It's not like you will gonna be with her forever. You will be terminated in this stupid world and will leaving that human here broken. You will surely die! So, you better accept my offer." lucifer grinned.

"Nayeonnie, is that true? you'll leaving me?" jungyeon asked.

"Yes! What do you think? She got a damn life here on earth? She's a demon! You two can't be together!" lucifer saw sadness in jungyeon's heart. Look's like nayean eated her tounge. "But! If you human accepted my offer... You'll be with her forever.." lucifer added making nayeon startled.

"N-No! No, jungyeon-ah! Don't listen to that devil..." nayeon held jungyeon's hands.

But jungyeon seemed not listening to nayeon now. Her mind still thinking what lucifer said. She wan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter