Superior Devil

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nayeon snapped her fingers and together with jungyeon, as fast as lightning they're now at a room. Jungyeon roam the area as nayeon lossen off her arm to hers. Jungyeon can see a red couch for one person, a red queen size bed with a red pillow and comforter, a red lamp, a two big cabinet and a huge flat screen T.V. To make it short, it was red. She know the reason now behind of the demon's liking the color red so much.

She saw nayeon sitting at the corner of the bed, "You live here?" asked jungyeon that obviously know the answer.

Nayeon frustratingly messed up her hair, "Ugh! I hated it! My powers really upcoming to you now! I can clearly hear your thoughts! And it's annoying~" she whined.

Jungyeon laughed at her, "I don't know, you had a power like that."

"It's normal for us! But when were just here on hell. Not up there," pointing up her fingers "On earth, we couldn't use it."

"That's great! You'll never know whats on my mind." jungyeom stuck her tounge out.

Nayeon ready to make jungyeon float when the door let out her superior.

"Superior!" nayeon happily run towards her and hugged her. Forehead creased when nayeon pulled away. She can't feel a growing thing inside her favorite demon. She smile but suddenly disappear when she saw a human standing near the bed.

"Your mission? Y-YOU BROUGHT YOUR MISSION HERE, DEMON?" a loud voice echoed every corner of the room.

Nayeon make a p
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter