First time

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon finished taking a bath and now combing her hair. Nayeon is still sleeping, not even wake up though jungyeon keep on making sounds. After she's done with her hair, she sat beside the sleeping demon and try to wake it up.

"Yah! Wake up!" she tapped nayeon's right cheek and try to separate the pillow to nayeon. Nayeon open her eyes and glared at jungyeon, "What are you doing?" she ask.

"Finally! Come, it's already late. Unnie cooked breakfast." jungyeon said as she stand up.

Nayeon stand up, rubbing her eyes and yawned. Jungyeon chuckled, "You, take a bath. I'll let you wear some of my clothes." she said to nayeon who was now weirdly looking at her.

"What? Demon never take a bath." nayeon stated.

Jungyeon went closer to her and teasingly smell her, "But, you smell bad!" she joke then walked backward and simply wave her hands cross-wise.

Nayeon smell herself and said, "Superior said, I smell good." she confidently said.

Jungyeon laughed about nayeon believe at her joke. "No, youre not! Go on! Take a bath." she push nayeon in the bathroom and closed the door. "I have a spare towel there! You can use it!" she shouted but nayeon didn't reply.

Meanwhile, nayeon who was standing inside the bathroom, didn't know what to do.

"What the hell! What am i gonna do? I didn't know how to take a bath!" she frustratingly said.

Looks like, it was her first time. Indeed her first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter