Kiss to hell

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nayeon bit her lip and looked away. If jungyeon wanted to come with her they will--.

"Yah! Im Nayeon! Palli, Kaja!" jungyeon said shooking there interwined hands.

"Wait, you can't breath normally there. We have high breathing air at hell. We must do something." she then faced jungyeon and went closer to her. "Are you ready?" nayeon wispered making jungyeon take a step backward.

"W-what is it?" uneasy jungyeon asked. She's nervous to the fact nayeon is inch away from her.

"Kiss to hell." nayeon plainly said. She almost laughed 'cause of jungyeon's epic face.

"Are you kidding me!?" jungyeon distant herself to nayeon and let go of their hands.

"I knew you would say that. Arasseo, I'll be back soon. Jalgayo, babe~" nayeon teased making her way to the hole.

"Okay!Okay! I-I'm going to kiss you." jungyeon surrendered rolling her eyes.

Nayeon giggled. It was true, that a human must kiss a demon to be able to breathe normally at hell. But, believe me. Nayeon is enjoying seeing jungyeon red face.

"Come on, babe~ Just a peck. Don't worry we'll get through the so called passionate kiss." nayeon joked while winking. Jungyeon blushed more that makes nayeon laughed.

"Jinjja? Still calling me babe? You demon should know what's really the meaning behind tha--"

*tsup*

Nayeon cutted jungyeon with a quicked kiss. Jungyeon frozed. It was just a second but she felt li
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter