The other side of Jungyeon

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon cupped nayeon's face and wiped her tears. For the first time, she saw nayeon cry and blushed. She know as a demon, nayeon can't cry. But it kept herself relief because it's sign nayeon had a heart. She smile and make their forehead part. Nayeon closed her eyes. She could feel nayeon's nervous.

"I love you..." jungyeon repeat, closing her eyes too. "Didn't you feel the same?" she calmly asked.

Nayeon held jungyeon's hands in her cheeks and sobbed. She didn't know, love could be like this. Emotions unconciously out of her. Mixed emotions. She open her eyes to see the girl who make her like this. Jungyeon smiled at her and wiped away again her tears.

"Sshhh.. I know... this is fast but it's just happened... I love you.. and I really do.. You love me too, right?" jungyeon soft voice make nayeon smiled purely from her heart.

"I love you more, idiot.." finally nayeon said it. Jungyeon distance there face and smiled ear to ear.

Honestly, she's sort of nervous. And many what if's running into her mind. But now, it all fade away. Nayeon love her too and it made her heart jumped. She pulled nayeon into embrace. Make nayeon feel her happiness. It was like, nayeon just say's YES for there wedding. kekeke~

"Yoo Jungyeon.. I-I can't breath!" nayeon mumbled.

Jungyeon pulled away and grinned. She also giggled as something came up on her mind. Tsk.Tsk. The naughty jungyeon came out.

"What are you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter