Paradise

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon and Nayeon ran as fast as they could. Jungyeon leading there way. Nayeon can't think straightly. She wasn't used to it. She stop. Jungyeon stop too.

"What's wrong?" jungyeon worried eyes looked at her.

Nayeon knew this day will come but she's not even ready to let go. She love jungyeon so much. She wanted to still feel this new emotion she's feeling. She sighed.

"I know where we can hide..." nayeon said and just by jungyeon say anything they disappeared.

***********************

The sound of the falls and the humming birds welcomed them. Jungyeon slowly opened her eyes. She felt nayeon's hand squizzing her hand. Then there, she saw a beautiful paradise. They were standing infront of a falls. She look around them and saw tree's. There were some fishes in the clear bluewish water came from the falls.

"I think, she will never find us here." jungyeon said. She looked at nayeon. "Are you still afraid?" she asked.

Nayeon finally smile but not the usual, "Just a little... but when I'm with you, nothing to worry about." she winked making jungyeon blush.

"Ha.ha.ha! Funny." jungyeon tried to hid her smile. "Tsk. You seem not too bothered anymore, huh? Well, it's good. I hope this hide and seek ended. I hope you'll still be with me forever.. Promise me that, okay?" she added in a serious but pleadingly tone.

Nayeon nods and smile, a pure one. Interwining there hands she looked stra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter