Caught

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The two peacefully sleeping. Jungyeon kept her hug at nayeon, while nayeon seems not bother.

It was Saturday, 8 am, when dara decided to wake up jungyeon. "Whats happening to jungie nowadays? she woke up so late." she whispered. She finally got infront of jungyeon's room and knock 3 times but she jungyeon never replied. She decided to walk in, at it is opened.

'Weird. Jungyeon never forget to close this door.' she thought.

She opened the door widely, and caught jungyeon sleeping... with a girl.

Shock is written on dara's face. She quickly walked through jungyeon and wake her up.

Jungyeon then felt someone tapping her shoulder and yawning said, "Yah! If your hungry, wait a minute. Give me more sleep~~" nayeon beside her felt her moving, so she was trying to lossen jungyeon's arm to her's. "Nayeonie~~ Hajima~~" jungyeon whined.

Dara's wide open can't bear it anymore, she slap jungyeon's shoulder twice.

"Aww! What was that for!?" jungyeon finally sit up and rubbing her left shoulder preventing the pain. She looked at the person standing at her side. "Dara U-unnie!" she nervously mumbled.

"What is the meaning of this Yoo Jungyeon!?" dara asked her with a bit anger.

"Of what?" she innocently answered. Dara pointed to nayeon who was sleeping nicely hugging jungyeon's red pillow. Jungyeon looked at nayeon and let out a small laughed, "hehehe.. she was my friend, unnie.. and we just ha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter