Think I'm Crazy

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nayeon appeared at jungyeon's bathroom. She hissed and rub her forehead, "Ugh! Superior really is a devil." she mumbled.

"Michyeonna bwa na~ Michyeonna bwa babe~ Ireoke neol wonhaedo Nan nal duraboji anneunde~"

Nayeon heard someone singing. She notice someone at the shower and recognized, it's jungyeon. 'Taking a shower?' nayeon thought grinning. She's thinking of something.

She walked slowly towards the shower. As she reach nearer, jungyeon spoke.

"Don't you dare come more closer! You ert!"

Nayeon stop and chuckle, "Morugessoyo. I feel like you seducing me to take a shower with you though." nayeon teased.

Jungyeon immediately cover herself and went out of the shower, "Dream on!" she said while heading herself infront of the mirror passing by on nayeon.

"Youre really seducing me." nayeon staring at her.

Jungyeon smirked, "You think so?" she turned around to face nayeon.

Nayeon smirked back and went closer to jungyeon. Closing there distant to each other that makes jungyeon flustered, "What now babe? Wanna try the passionate kiss?" nayeon looking at jungyeon's lips back to jungyeon's eyes.

Nayeon saw jungyeon gulped. She giggled. Jungyeon is so red now and unconciously nodded for and answer. Nayeon grin, instead of kissing jungyeon's lips, she just pinched the latter's nose and took a step back.

"Just kidding... I'll make myself out here. Don't take lon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter