Extra Chapter: [1]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo laughing out loud to Jungyeon's epic face. She just informed her about who they are now. It's not a big deal for her but for Jungyeon, it is.

 

"Are you serious? Youre an angel now? A-and Nayeon is a human? But h-how? I saw her with my two eyes disappear.." jungyeon confusedly said.

 

Jihyo chuckle, "It's possible.. For me, I used to be here to guide both Nayeon and Tzuyu. That's my mission. So, you shouldn't be that surprise Nayeon was a human.. She wanted to be here.. She wanted to be with you.. But without your memories with each other.." jihyo explained.

 

Jungyeon furrowed her brows, "What!? But, She called me babe earlier!"

 

"Probably.... She can't recognized you by mind, but by heart." jihyo smiled at her.

 

Jungyeon felt her cheeks a bit hot. Nayeon and the others are together chatting on a restaurant where Jungyeon first felt jealous over Mina. Jihyo and her went outside to talked. And now, jihyo telling her, she's an angel while Nayeon and Tzuyu are both completely reborn human. She's happy but sad at the same time when Nayeon didn't have their memories together. How they are back then. Jungyeon still is lucky for not deleting her memories before, she smiled bitterly.

 

"I thought.. She remembered everything.. She called me babe.." jungyeon said making jihyo grin.

 

"Wanna know who's that person told her to call you that, hmm?" jihyo smilingly sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter