Cute

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yah! Stop eating too much!" jungyeon stopping nayeon eating her 8th cupcake.

Nayeon glared at her, make herself shut. They were now sitting on the band's area. Just a few steps from the food. Jungyeon rolled eyes, placing her arms on chest. She heard her bandmates laughed.

"What are you guys laughing at?" she's giving them the look.

Chaeyoung shooked her head, "Nothing. It's just that.. Nayeonnie can make you shut your mouth just by glaring at you." they again laughed.

Sana and Dahyun agreed to chaeyoung. Jungyeon just just rolled her eyes and looked again on nayeon who must be stop because of the fact that she eaten 12 cupcakes.

Nayeon burped, "Waah~ That was good.. I really love chocolate." she smile that makes the girls infront of her laughed.

She creased her forehead and glaced to jungyeon who is also laughing beside her. "What's the problem!?" she angrily yelled at them.

They stopped on laughing. It wasn't the first time they saw nayeon get angry but they find it cute.

"Y-yah! Calm down. Y-you had s-some chocolates in you teeth that's why were laughing at you." jungyeon explained and took some tissue.

"Now, smile." nayeon smiled and jungyeon wiped away some chocolate at her teeth. The three lady just stared at them like they were watching kdrama. "There. Youre a bunny demon again." jungyeon stated.

Nayeon flashed a adorable smile, "Yeey!" she cheered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter