Goodbye

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Demon wiped her superior's tears. She's confused, why her superior suddenly cried?

"Superior.. Why are your crying? Demon or Devil never cry."

Superior then hold demon's hands, "Because... I had this..." she placed her right hand above her chest.

Demon raise a brow, "A chest? or a ?" demon sarcasticly asked.

Superior hitted her and shockingly yelled at her, "You're really a ert! I know its natural for us evil but YOU! YOU OBVIOUSLY ENJOYING IT!" demon laughed at her, "Be serious! Ugh! Your giving me heartattack.." she added and calmming herself.

"Arasseo~ I know what you meant. You have a heart."

Superior felt relief, "Tsk. I should tell to jungyeon to break your heart so that you'll cry. Then, I'll be laughing at you all day. You want that?"

"As if. I'm not that weak. And, I don't have a heart yet." she said with confidence.

Superior smirked, "Huh! Let see... sooner or later you'll feel it..."

"Oh! Dare me." demon teased.

Superior then stand up. Demon notice jungyeon is no where to be found.

"Where's jungyeon?" she asked.

"I made her out here. Don't worry to much, she's safe. And about what that demon from section two said... Don't ever believe on her.. Just follow what you know is best for your mission... Remember, don't trust demon like her okay?"

Demon nodded while standing herself above the bed and started to jump. <
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter