Demon's Name

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Demon have many question's on her mind. She doubt to accomplished her mission, because it was the first time the Devil Queen ordered a demon to had the mission to a person. Usually, Demon's having their mission on hell. They kill those Devil who've not follow Satan's command, which those Devil get sicked and has something beating inside there chest. Not like her Superior, those Devil are killed but if your mission successfuly passed, you'll be able to cured by the Witches of the hell. Devil Queen as the right hand of Satan, who give the Devil Superiors apprentice's their mission.

 

"Hey! I've been talking to you!" The Door Hell Guardian shouted.

 

Demon rolled her eyes at him, "Whatever!" she boredly stated. "I'm here to get my out there.. which is called..." she's processing where was her mission is.

 

"Earth." The door guardian continued. She opened her book for the Mission and browse. "Demon of section 2. Been at hell since 235997983.. And the no. 1 'Best Demon' at the whole sections.. and what now, mmh .. Ah! You died because of Lung cancer at the age of 20 years old... Owh.. You've got a name." the door devil casually read those information as demon quietly listened.

 

'I've got a name? how?' she thought.

 

"Your name was Im Nayeon." the door hell guardian said. "And Your mission is soooo hard huh, You have to turned a Good servant to be Baaaad.. tsk tsk." she added as she held Demon's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter