Babe?

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JCDS got their break after 1st session. They'll perform for atleast 3 session's and by session, they will sing 2 songs.

Jungyeon and chaeyoung waiting sana and dahyun at the backstage.

"That was great, right?" jungyeon calmly said.

"De! That was our greatest performance so far. I wish our band will last until were old."

Jungyeon notice sadness on chaeng's last sentence. "Yah! We'll be the most popular band in our own generation! J.C.D.S! Our dreams will come true, just believe in him!" she said trying to cheep up the younger.

Chaeyoung brightly smiled to her and nod. Jungyeon patted her head.

Chaeyoung suddenly saw a hole, behind jungyeon. Then a girl with a cute devil costume went out of it and quickly snapped her fingers to make disappear the hole. Jungyeon recognized that chaeng is spacing out and wide eyes looking something at her back. Raising her brow, she turned around.

"Babe!" nayeon remarked.

"B-babe?" chaeng curiously asked then gazed on jungyeon then on the unknown lady. "Wait, do you know her unnie?"

Jungyeon didn't moved. She was just staring on nayeon. She felt like she was dreaming. And for the first time she felt something inside her tummy. She couldn't hear anything, she was just intently staring at nayeon. Oh, how she missed that demon who was just called her babe.

'Babe?' she thought. Why does nayeon call her like that?

Jungyeon came bac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter