[Part 3]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bored nayeon sitting at the corner while jungyeon and her friends enjoyed practicing.

"Why am I here anyway?" nayeon whispered.

"Hi!" someone approach her and sat beside of her.

She took a glance of who it was and turn her eyes to jungyeon again. Nayeon is such a snob, eh?

The girl shocked at her sudden action, she then poke nayeon shoulder that makes nayeon turned to her direction.

"Hi again! You new here? I'm Jennie by the way." she smiled.

Nayeon just looked at her blankly. She felt awkward and let out a small laugh, "Uhm, do you want some hot chocolate? Its very useful by now, it's cold now adays." she offered.

"C-chocolate?" nayeon finally spoke and seem curious what chocolate is.

Jennie happily nodded. "Yeah!"

"What is a chocolate?" nayeon asked her innocently.

Jennie laughed and asked, "Don't tell me you didn't know?"

Nayeon narrowed her eyes at the girl beside her and roll her eyes. "What do you think?" she said.

"Okay. Okay, I'll give you some. Wait me here." jennie who was ready to go but paused of sudden nayeon held her hand.

"I'll come with you. I'm really bored and my stomach hurt. Can you feed me?" nayeon innocently asked.

Jennie happily nodded and lead their way out.

They've reach the cafeteria and Jennie bring her to the vacant table leaving her to get some food.

After a couple of minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter