Q & A

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon staring at chaeyoung and dahyun busy on interviewing nayeon infront of her. Nayeon is in the middle of them, giving a warm smile.

"So, unnie.. Do you find jungyeonnie handsome?-- I mean beautiful?" dahyun jokingly asked that makes nayeon giggled.

"Well, she's like an ostrich where me and superior watch on some random channel. But she's not pretty for me." nayeon plainly said. Chaeng and Dubu laughed for her answer.

"Y-yah! You Demon!" jungyeon hissed.

Nayeon rolled eyes, "Demon is so good on lying, remember that!"

"That means.."

"Uwa! Hyung is blushing!" chaeng teased.

"Am not! C-can you guys stop asking nonsense to her!?" jungyeon tried to hide her smile. But looks like the two didn't care about what she said.

"Unnie, I have more question! Chaeng tell me earlier, you called jungyeonnie 'Babe' do you mean it?" dahyun asked making jungyeon blushed more.

"Isn't bad? Jennie's friend told me, babe is a bad word." nayeon innocently stared them.

Chaeng and Dubu laughed. Jungyeon chuckle, "Don't call me again like that, silly."

"Aniyo! Don't listen to her unnie! She's pissed when you call her that. Keep it up!" chaeng smirked at jungyeon.

"Assa! Then you make sure you sound seductive~" dahyun imitate while biting her lower lip.

Chaeyoung laughed at dahyun, "You looked like a maniac, dubu-ah.."

"Where did you learn that?" j
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter