Demon's Heart

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Demon felt a soft hand gently touching her cheek. She slowly open her eyes and meets her superior's eyes. Demon smile. How she miss her superior so much. It makes her body comfortable when her superior doing this to her.

"How's your sleep?" superior asked.

Demon sit up and cling to her superior's left arm, "I miss this superior."

"Well, I miss you more." superior ruffles her hair then she paused, "Wait... Why all of a sudden youre being sweet to me? You do learned that to the human's, don't you?"

Demon roll eyes and pout, "Aniya! I just really miss you superior!" she then sulked and let go of clinging on her superiors arm.

Superior stared at her amazed, 'Now shes sulking!? OMO! Its really growing inside her!' superior thought then approach the demon.

"Okay.Okay. I believe you~"

"Jinjja?" demon smile's appeard.

Superior nod and also smiled back. She patted demon's head, "One of this day's you'll be able to learn more things and if that happen, always remember that I'm always here to support you." a tear fell from her eyes. Demon's forehead creased. "I-I'm happy that jungyeon-ah taking care of you. And if you felt something, here.," she pointed to demon's chest and smiled warmly, "Asks jungyeon-ah and she will definitely answer you."

"But I can always asks you right? why bother jungyeon?"

Superior felt guilty. How can she bid a goodbye to this innocent demon if she's t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter